Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 31st - 190.2 lbs at 26.7%BF

All right - 6 lbs so far (of course the vast majority of that being salt and water)

The Tanita fluctuates with the BF percentage when one is dropping water, I am not looking for absolute numbers here, just progress...

800 AM

2 tbs Whey Isolate
1 tbs Micellar Casein
1 tbs Dr. Ben Kim Greens (BKG)
1/4 tsp organic cinnamon

Supplements:

2 krill/2 PD/ NC Turmeric/1 Oreganol/CQ-10




700 PM

1 raw egg yolk (organic omega 3)
1 pork chop - Cooked on my NuWave oven - awesome, frozen to done in 15 minutes
2 tbs organic coconut butter - yum, so good and healthy!
16 oz raw colostrum
2 tsp organic cocoa (from Trader Joe's)

Supplements:

2 oreganol/CQ-10/3000 mg MSM


as you can see I am working on keeping my protein moderate and my fat intake higher... I usually burn fat faster this way...

No comments: