Friday, February 2, 2007

February 2nd - 194.4 lbs at 27.1% BF

Ouch!!!

I told you I would have some of these days, I warned you... since I anticipated my father's birthday bash in the evening, well, I upped my calories a bit due to my Tuesday night workout (that I am still sore from by the way)...

715: 2 Biotest Spike

800 AM
12 oz raw milk
2 scoops Biotest Metabolic Drive

Supplements:
2 Oreganol
1 CQ-10
2 PD
2 krill
NC Turmeric
1 Digestive Enzyme

130 PM: Lunch at CJ's Deli in Burlingame

Turkey melt with avocado & bacon (need to ask?!? deeeelish!!!)
Salt and vinegar chips

afternoon: milk and dark chocolate

600 PM
2 tbs Hemp/Maca protein powder
1 tbs whey isolate
1/4 tsp organic cinnamon

Supplements:

4 HCL
1 CQ-10
2 krill
1 chelated magnesium

730 to 930

Birthday party at Blue Agave Restaurant in Pleasanton

chips/guacamole
shrimp tacos
tortilla soup
pork chop
potatos
tortilla/beans
1 margarita
1 shot tequila
bananas foster

I kept my protein high today for anabolic effects, my next free meal should be on Superbowl Sunday...

No comments: