Wednesday, February 7, 2007

February 3rd, 2007

So I am catching up my blogs... to make it easier (for me at least), I am going to recount the last few days... if there is no weight/BF in the title that means I am not home and have access to my magic scale...

so you already know I woke up this morning at 191.7 lbs

what you didn't know was that I went for a workout class at 24 Fitness - a weight cardio thing... an absolute killer

so for my day

730 am: 2 Hot Rox Extreme and 2 Biotest Tribex

930 to 1030 am workout

200pm

orange roughy filet
2 eggs (raw organic)
a little oevoo

supplements

2 PD
2 krill
3 HCL
CQ-10 (Ubiquinol)

300pm

2 Hot Rox Extreme/2 Biotest Tribex

830 pm

2 tbs oevoo
a lot of pork roast (yum!)
touch of applesauce/potatoes

Supplements:
4 HCL
2 Oreganol

No comments: