Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 20 - 197.2 before dinner and hurray!

ok... so this is strange... weight is dropping and I am looking leaner...


I did no protein supplements today... I am trying to skip those on most days... hoping that single meal protein infusions compensate for content by upping the bioavailability...

also, I am down to my last belt notch... something good is happening...

I am also going to consume 1 Qt raw milk 5 days a week and see if the increased calcium ups the fat burning and muscle toning...

I worked out in the morning - dips, dumbell curls, seated calf raises, and Hindu Squats while watching Cal play like crap and still beat the Wildcats of Arizona

dinner was:

1 Qt raw milk
1 tbs organic coconut oil
2 egg yolks
0.9 lb ribeye steak - seared
1 tbs raw cocoa powder

No comments: