Monday, October 1, 2007

Day 25

Ok, so the 'magic' works, but I am loving carbs too much and am finding difficulty in controlling them...

also, I am cutting back on my dairy, including raw milk AND raw butter... having those only on treat days...

the reason, well, my mother and father both got analzyed and both were found to have dairy allergies (my mom severe, my father mild), so I am going to negate the milk proteins on my home meals, of course on days I up my calories and have lots of carbs, I will use up my protein powders and have raw milk... but that will only be once a week or so...

so this day I knew would be a caloric blast, so I had one dose of 'magic' before each of my main meals!

I had a great workout in the morning and my breakfast was:

6 tbs organic buckwheat w/tons of granola and organic maple syrup
2 scoops Grow!
8 oz raw milk

lunch was a farewell event for a colleague, at Hooters:

chicken wings
bacon/cheese burger
fries w/mayo

dinner was from a Korean restaurant:

potstickers
korean pork and rice/sides w/ 2 raw egg yolks
raw milk (1 Qt total for the day)
tons of granola

No comments: