Sunday, October 28, 2007

Day 55 - The "Dish" and yummy thai

I woke up this morning and went for a hike with my girlfriend, my girl's roommate, and my friends Brent and Meenu.

We went to a place called the Dish at Stanford. I did a lot of walking backwards and a little bit of jogging, so my legs got sooooooooore!

afterwards, we went to Los Altos Coffee Shop for lunch.

I had eggs benedict florentine... delish! with a side of bacon as well
I was hungry, but not that hungry... I felt a little silly eating that, but it was tastey

I came back, had some 'magic', some raw milk and a Greens Plus bar.

At night I went to Osha Thai in the city for my friend Sujana's 30th birthday.

I sat next to my brother and had a few appetizers, tuna tartare and duck rolls, the main entree being shrimp paste fried rice, with a little duck curry and chicken curry

Nice cake for dessert, had a slice of this mocha torte

Came back to my girlfriend's, had some 'magic' and some raw milk, chilean sea bass and pumpkin pie

No comments: