Monday, November 5, 2007

Day 62 - Chicken Biryani Time!

so what started out to be a little romatic homemade dinner for two turned into a not so romantic but equally fun dinner for five!

my girl made chicken biryani and shrimp pakoras (from scratch!) and we had our friends Brent and Loren over, my girl's roomie ate with us too, she is really cool as well

while my girl cooked and prepped I popped 9 Morph and hit the gym:

Dips

10 sets of 3 (yes 30 full bodyweight dips!!!)

Assisted Pullups

90 lbs x 4
90 lbs x 3 (9 sets)

Vertical Chest Press

100 lbs x 5

Barbell Front Raise (brutal!)

30 lbs x 5, 5, 7, 6, 5, 5

(33 reps total)

I popped some 'magic' and rest of the evening:

1/2 scoop Jay Robb whey
Shake (1 scoop each Grow!, Procore, Whey Isolate, 1 tbs super plasma)
raw milk
2 scoops Carb Powder

red wine
fish cake soup
shrimp pakoras
chicken biryani
kheer

the food was very delicious

on other plus notes, Cal won!

No comments: