Monday, November 12, 2007

Day 69 - Party Party!

I am zig zagging my calories until I hit Tuesday, that's when I do the Fat Fast for 3 days prior to the wedding

I got up in the morning bright and early and popped 9 Morph

My workout was:

T-bar

90 lbs x 5 (4 sets)
90 lbs x 3 (4 sets)

8 Dips! my personal best, althought my form wasn't perfect

Chest Press

110 lbs x 8
130 lbs x 4, 3, 3, 5, 3, 4

Dose of 'magic'

post workout meal:

2 scoops Grow!
1tbs super plasma
2 piece cinnamon bread
butter/coconut butter
makuna honey

Went out for a haircut and eye check up

dose of 'magic'

lunch:

16 oz raw milk
1 scoop Grow!
1 bagel
smoked salmon/organic cream cheese

milk chocolate

dose of 'magic'

early dinner:

16 oz raw milk
1.5 Scoop Grow!

my girl threw a great post-Diwali party

I drank a lot of vodka and had shrimp curry and pakoras and chocolate tort and chips, etc...

delish!

but... CAL LOST AGAIN TO USC!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

No comments: