Monday, November 12, 2007

Day 70 - Lovely music

I woke up, not quite as hung over as I should have been. Maybe it was the 7x distilled organic vodka.

Went to Men's WHouse and dropped $200 for pants, tie, and shirt, I should look pretty good
I am pretty ticked that I am still in a size 38 for a suit, really a 37, but o well


I hit the Dish with my girl and did hill sprints

hour and a half later I had my small dinner:

2 tbs raw butter
0.81 lb organic grassfed beef (raw)
dijon and tobassco sauce

Calories = 1000
Zero carbs

at night went to a wonderful musical show, it was nice to get a bunch of compliments on me loosing weight, but I am still miffed over my suit waist size

My mother opened the show up with her students and then sang 4 nice songs, then the main artists came out and did some great numbers

some of my favorites were sung: Tere Mere Milan Ki and Yeh Kya Hua

tomorrow will be a fair dose of calories as I having dinner with my friend Bindu and lunch with colleagues, but it should be a good thrust into the fat fast for the following three days

No comments: