Sunday, March 16, 2008

29 today!

so my girl turned 29 today... very mellow day today as we were out late...

actually we went to Icanto last night and had a wonderful dinner of pig trotter with fois gras and bacon, braised pork, duck pasta and a strangely awful dessert of chocolate tart and cardammon ice cream - then hung out with our friends and watched the last half of American Gangster

I am running a little low on sleep so I skipped my workout today... I think I will take tomorrow off as well and lift hard on Tuesday

I weighed in Saturday morning at my girl's scale at 195.6, then I woke up this morning at 199.9

dinner today was 100% raw

I am going to try 100% raw for 5 days and see how I look on Friday...

that means my protein will be lower but i will be sure to keep my fat high... workouts will be Tuesday and Wednesday...

dinner again:

raw butter
3/4 lb grassfed beef mixed with HCS, organic turmeric and cumin
4 organic egg yolks

No comments: