Wednesday, April 9, 2008

192.4 at 28.9% BF diet disaster day

dunno why

but word of free chinese food had me make this day a food fest

stupid

I did have a good workout in the AM after 9 Morph - key metrics were 9 dips and leg presses with 125 lbs/side

i had a protein shake with 2 scooops of Grow! and 1 tbs of super plasma and 2 tbs maple syrup

during the day i had crackers with raw butter and pheasant terrine (yes, I know indulgent)

lunch I had free chinese food from Ho Chow's in Fremont and a protein shake of one scoop Grow! and one scoop whey isolate/micellar casein (and a cookie, I know I know)

in the evening I had more crackers and terrine, a scoop of designer whey, korean pork with rice, and frozen berries

really irritated because my girlfriend said I looked buffed but 'bigger'... I am going to kick it up... no shakes except for days I am crap food - also, going to limit portions on crap food from now on

No comments: