Monday, April 7, 2008

my weekend...

so Friday I fasted all day... I popped a ton of oreganol and probiotics to get over my food poisoning...

I weighed in Saturday morning at 190.8 lbs at 28.0% BF. I was able to put on my black pants and there were pretty comfy, and get into the first of my new belt holes.

I zoomed off the the farmer's market at the Ferry Building in the city - I bought a ton of meat from Marin Sun Farms and Prather Ranch

I also ate a ton of food, no really

I had an Anabolic Pump, then:

Prather Ranch breakfast sandwich
Rose Pistola pork sandwich
ham/gruyere turnover
walnut brownie
milk chocolate and dark chocolate almond bar
butterscotch banana pie
1 scoop whey isolate/micellar casein

later in the day
anabolic pump
2 scoops WI/MC
3 tbs maple syrup

I watched UCLA lose, heartbreaking

and NC lost, so Memphis vs Kansas in the finals today

I had dinner with my friend Partha - for his 39th birthday

an anabolic pump
korean food (ohgane in oakland)
spicy pork, bacon pork, kal bi - rice and panchan

Cafe Esin
cheesecake
mocha

I ate so much I was so sick... never again, so much food!

next day I ate clean

I hit the gym after 9 Morph, key metrics
dumbell squats
35 lbs x 5 (2 sets)
37.5 lbs x 5 (3 sets)

7 dips

also hit back and bis and shrugs

post workout had 2 raw organic egg yolks and scoops of WI/MC + 1 tbs super plasma

dinner was 2 pork chops cooked in leaf lard, 2 sunny side up organic eggs, some shrimp curry and lamb curry (no rice)

perfect diet day

No comments: