Sunday, April 27, 2008

oh crap!

I haven't blogged in a about 5 days!

well, diet summary Mon through Wed - totally clean

Thursday - had some dim sum and persian ice cream for my client going away, then Shalimar, oh boy...

Friday was a fast with just fat for about 580 calories

yesterday was a total disaster... had a great workout with 16 dips (2 sets of 5 and one set of 6 at the end)

then pork bun, chicken roll

protein shake

brunch at Citizen Cake

tons of booze

dinner at Angeline's (beer, shrimp po boy, hush puppies, bread pudding)

yesterday was a super fun day where me and my brother hung out in the city all day

we hit Toronado and I was able to have a pheasant sausage from Rosamunde Grill

body is still changing and getting leaner and more muscular... let's see if I improve this a bit but going clean for the next 5 days and from now on having off meals instead of off days

No comments: