Sunday, February 22, 2009

wow, what a day!

well to start off, there was a lot of calories, and yes carbs, and yes a killa' workout...

woke up in the morning and was hungry, I threw down:

1/4 raw marin sun beef with organic spices
0.61 lb organic pork chop fried in lard
1 tbs super plasma with organic cinnamon
1 tsp efas and 1 tbs udo's choice


popped 9 morph and had a long killer leg workout, with some abs, calves, and shrugs... that was a killer

in the evening before going out I had

1 tsp efas
1/2 prather beef burger - rare
anchovy butter
another shot of plasma and cinnamon

went to Picaro in the city and I just kind of caved... I just wanted to eat normal, that's all... honestly I don't feel that bad, I think it may even help my fat loss and resolve, we will see

paella and bread and anchovies and sausage, chocolate mousse and creme catalan and a large orange juice, no booze, that was key

later had a slice of pizza and at home had yogurt, raw honey, berries and then protein muffins and an organic apple with cinnamon...

today it is back to the old same zero carb with no dairy...

No comments: