Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Return of the 'magic' man...

so, day off from my client site today - actually got some errands done, got some singing practice in, and spent a little $ on vitamins...

I have decided to try the 'magic' again, except this time with discipline, meaning 30 to 40 g carb per day at my single meal time

also, in Prague, I want to minimize the damage

so my body felt worn out so I didn't work out on this day and had a tasty dinner

popped a 'magic' at 412 pm

started dinner around 455 pm

touch of unheated honey (like 1/3 teaspoon)
45 grams of organic sprouted brown rice - about 30 gram carb, sauteed in lard along with 2 organic scrambled eggs
1 stalk organic celery
1 oz organic brocolli sprouts
1/2 lb skirt steak - seared
1/4 Prather Ranch sirloin - raw with organic spices
1/4 red onion - sauteed in lard
couple tablespoons mexican sauce - 3 g carb
2 tbs super plasma with 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon

total carb count about 40 grams
protein count = 115 grams

Planning to have same dinner tomorrow, minus the mexican sauce

Wednesday, looking forward to a sprint session followed up with fasting

No comments: