Sunday, August 30, 2009

Start of 27 Day Experiment : Day 1 of 27

Starting Stats

202.0 lbs
28.8 % BF
11 Visceral Fat
137.8

Two things, not entirely confident about my scale at my parent's house. And I gained 6.2 lbs from the day before from the carb load.

I took photos and will throughout the process. Shirtless and shirtless with those pants I now fit into. My plan is to eat just meat, fat, and water. No dairy or protein powders other than the super plasma protein which is beef based. I am going to try and eat the vast majority of the meat raw. Supplements will be Prime and Vat Attack (the latter I should get on Tuesday). I found a bottle of PowerFull that I will use till it finishes, just to use it up. In addition I will take 1 tsp of efas per evening meal, a scoop of Leucine, and Longevinex Advantage. I will be fasting one day a week on Tuesdays for religious reasons. If I get hungry on those fast days, I will just consume oil to kill the hunger.


Today I popped 3 PowerFull and 3 Prime 45 minutes before my workout.

I did a lot of dips, direct shoulder work, and biceps.

Dinner

1 lb Marin Sun Farms beef with organic spices (including 1/4 tsp organic cinnamon)
2 tbs Wilderness Family Naturals Mayonaisse
2 tbs super plasma with 1/4 tsp organic cinnamon

Supplements
1 tsp efas
3 Prime
1 scoop leucine
4 Vitamin D

that's it!

No comments: