Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 18 of 27

didn't get much sleep, I was going to take the day off but I have too much pent up aggression

woke up and had 1/4 tsp VAT and a NC Brocollive

later some con-cret and 3 PowerFull

then I hit the gym for a back workout

T-bar
115 lbs x 25 (Sets of 1, rest periods of 30 seconds to 1 min)

1 Bad Chinup, with static hold and slow descent

Dumbell Row
55 lbs x 5 to failure, 3 to failure
immediately followed by
50 lbs x 3 to failure (both arms)

Barbell Curl
60 lbs x 5 to failure

Hammer Curl
30 lbs x 3 to failure

had a rich breakfast, I wanted to eat enough to not eat junk during lunch and I may go doing this fat fast on Tuesdays and Thursdays if it seems to work

1 organic egg yolk - raw
spoon of organic ghee
3 organic eggs - sunny side up in organic ghee
4 slices bacon
1 apricot sausage
small cup of organic heavy whip cream mixed with a scoop of Naked Whey

5 Prime
leucine
4 Vitamin D

went for lunch with my colleagues but I didn't eat anything, just iced tea
came home, took a nap, emotionally and physically exhausted
woke up and had another 1/4 tsp of VAT

Dinner with my brother at Outback Steakhouse, before I left

2 organic egg yolks - raw

leucine
2 Longevinex Advantage


Ny strip with lobster/mushroom sauce with brocolli
4 Prime

1/2 tsp VAT before bed

Stats

190.4 lbs
26.8 % BF
9 Visceral Fat
132.4 LBM

keep in mind, measurements taken on 2 hours of sleep, so may be skewed...

will maybe try fat fast tomorrow, organic ghee in am and night, or I may just go all zero carb again, let's see... I like the fat fast idea, it's easier

No comments: