Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Minnesota Trip 4: Day 14 (couldn't do it)

I slept pretty well last night, didn't watch too much tv

went through the fast - felt like forever, but just started day 2

just water again today, not counting quarts as much as I will go by feel - yesterday I stopped drinking water at 3pm and was using the restroom into the night

even got in an intense 11 minute workout this morning, done in series:

Dumbell Squat 50 lbs x 3
Dumbell Shoulder Press 35 lbs x 8
Dumbell Squat 50 lbs x 3
Shrugs 50 lbs x 12
Dumbell Shoulder Press 40 lbs x 6
Dumbell Squat 50 lbs x 3
Shrugs 50 lbs x 12
Dumbell Shoulder Press 40 lbs x 5
was breathing hard when I finished
this short whole body workout was done to boost GH and to preserve muscle mass and remove any fear of not eating and just keep on burnin' goo
ok, so I just got too hungry, so I went to whole foods in St. Paul and picked up 6 lbs of ny strip and 6 dozen pastured eggs, that will be my food for the next 6 days
weighed myself in at 181.2 lbs @23.7%BF before dinner
dinner was simple, all raw, simply 1/6th of what I bought
12 organic pastured egg yolks
1 lb ny strip

No comments: