Saturday, May 8, 2010

Weekend of a little too much calories

so my More Muscle came in yesterday...

woke up all psyched to workout

had one of my best workouts in years, did back, lats, and biceps

Rowing Machine
130 lbs x 3: 9 sets
140 lbs x 3

Overhead Press

125 lbs x 5
140 lbs x 5, 5, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4 (30 reps)

Cybex Latpull

170 lbs x 8, 6, 5, 4, 4, 5 (32 reps)

Barbell Curl

60 lbs x 3 + X-rep

immediately had a progenex shake, this time with More Muscle

hour and a half later: scoop of Growth + 4 srg

at night went to T-rex bbcue in Berkeley with my girl, was a lot of fun...

at night had Warrior Milk and coconut milk and organic half and half

next day I had some More Muscle and Growth + 4 srg in the evening, then Chow with my folks, a lot of food, including dessert

No comments: