Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 2 of New Progenex Challenge

Yesterday:

181.6 lbs @ 27.2 % BF

Today

179.0 lbs @ 25.3% BF

took a look in the mirror this morning and wow! - my back looked pretty good, my love handles looked pretty bad though

today and tomorrow are rest days from the gym

calories will be high today, kill some cravings, plus going out at night for beers and food, going to try and go with 1 light beer

FOR LUNCH I WENT TO RED CHILI AND HAD ROTI CANAI AND THAI FRIED RICE WITH A THAI ICED TEA

BEFORE AND AFTER LUNCH I HAD FAGE 2% YOGURT WITH BLUEBERRIES

AFTER LUNCH I HAD A WHOLE DARK CHOCOLATE BAR WITH NIBS AND 3 OATMEAL WALNUT COOKIES A COLLEAGUE HAD BROUGHT IN, THE THIRD ONE WITH A GRANDE STEAM MILK WITH SUGAR FREE HAZELNUT FROM STARBUCKS, ALONG WITH SOME CANDIED ALMONDS

DINNER AT HALF MOON BAY BREWERY FOR A SEND OFF PARTY
LESS THAN ONE LIGHT BEER FOLLOWED BY A POTATO SKIN AND A TOAST POINT WITH SHRIMP ARTICHOKE CHEESE SPREAD, MOST OF A BOWL OF CLAM CHOWDER AND MOST OF MY WILD SALMON FISH AND CHIPS, WITH SOME COD FROM MY GIRL

tomorrow will be a low cal day, just chained out and humapro and progenex more muscle and some organic ghee, calories will be about 400

Saturday, prob will have one meal out - then back to low cal Sunday through Tuesday

Wednesday will be dinner out with folks and almost certainly a lunch at work, Thursday and Friday 'clean' and low cal

Saturday - barbecue... and so forth

I promised Progenex I would let them know how this cycle goes for me

No comments: