Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 8 of New Progenex Challenge

so - all this whey is not sitting in my stomach all that great, so I have decided to use the Progenex only on days I workout or when I know I am going to eat out

my mini report will be longer than 30 days then as I am going till I run out of Progenex More Muscle

I didn't really eat the whole day, just doing Modern BCAAs and Chained Out and Humapro

I worked out and did 50 chinups and pullups in 39 minutes
did Progenex MM and Recovery afterwards with about a third of a cup of organic coconut milk

dinner was 4 organic egg yolks and 1/2 lb lamb chops with sauteed garlic in tallow

plan for tomorrow is to fast all day

take 10 Humapro before dinner

4 organic raw egg yolks
1/2 lb lamb chops with organic garlic

10 Humapro after dinner

trying to a few days a week with no artificial sweeteners or dairy

No comments: