Tuesday, January 11, 2011

little bummed and droppin da' dairy (not quite)

so I woke up and my weight didn't drop

no panic

next step is to drop dairy for the next two days

before my breakfast had n2S

Chained Out and a scoop of Humapro
phytoserm-347
2 con-cret

5 Humapro - 2x during the day

10 Humapro before my evening workout

Chinups and Neutral Grip Pullups
each exercise
5, 5, 3, 3, 3

38 total

huge dinner afterwards - refeed style
2 n2s

a lot of raw foods with my dinner

tall glass raw colostrum
2 baked organic sweet potatoes with raw organic cultured butter and organic cinnamon
1 lb raw organic ground lamb with organic thyme
3 organic russet potatoes - baked in tallow
phytoserm-347

My estimate: about 3500 calories
plan is to just fat tomorrow and the next day - was looking for that leptin surge

No comments: