Monday, February 14, 2011

the weekend, including stop in Bakersfield

so I went to Bakersfield on Saturday for my brother's birthday
ending up watching a terrible fight, probably Fedor's last fight, just terrible

had a great time though
drank too much Laphroig whiskey (probably mispelled it)

had a great meal at Moo Creamery in Bakersfield

24 hour burger
onions rings and french fries
tortilla soup
Elvis Shake (complete with peanut butter, banana, marshmallow, and candied bacon)

in the morning, had a great workout though

took 3 Yok3D, then 3 scoops of Jack3D, Chain'd Reaction and Humapro pre and post, 2 scoops of Chained Out during my workout

Chinups
+10: 5, 5
BW: 5, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3
+10: 3 finished with 8 count static hold

Leg Press
100 x 10

Gironda Barbell Curl
60 x 14 partial reps

Hammer Curl
30 to failure with 8 count x rep

Close Grip Neutral Grip Chinup
3 + 8 count x rep

had a few egg yolks before I started driving for Bakersfield

yesterday, even though I was hung over, I tried to workout in Bakersfield

took Yok3D, and con-cret

Neutral Grip Pullups: 5 sets of 3 (way too sore)

sipped on Chained Out during my drive home, 2 scoops to be exact

nice big dinner
2 organic egg yolks - raw
1.06 lb ny strip steak
1/2 organic onion, caramelized
organic coconut butter
strip and a half of bacon

30 Humapro total for the day

No comments: