Tuesday, March 8, 2011

180.4 lbs @ 25.1 % BF

woke up this morning and kinda randomly hit the gym, I did oxyelite pro, chained out and 10 Humapro beforehand



I wanted to use my new fatgripz



squeezed out a single chinup and then another one



it was so hard it was embarassing



then I did my usual goal of 30: 5, 5, 5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3



after workout I did 5 Humapro

impromptu lunch with my colleagues

3 Need2slin and 5 Humapro before I went to Red Chili and had panang curry with pork over steamed rice

2 Recreate

Chained Out and 5 Humapro

I drove to Toyota of Walnut Creek to get my car serviced, I thought, hey why not? I'll work out again, so I popped 4 Yok3D and 3 Prime before I hit the gym, sipping on 2 scoops of Chained Out while I did pullups

10 sets of 3: 30 (my volume is waaay up last few days)

5 Humapro afterwards

No comments: