Tuesday, March 15, 2011

truly a manic monday

tough day at work, at least I was strict with my diet

2 oxyelite pro

10 Humapro

mid morning: 3 Yok3D

before my workout: 2 Recreate, scoop of Modern BCAAs, 5 Humapro and creatine

Pullups at my jungle gym (I love working out outdoors)

With Fatgripz: 2, 2, 2, 2, 2

Regular: 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

31 total

5 Humapro post workout

at home, my shipment of Status came in from Blue Star Neutraceuticals

took 2 before dinner and 2 before bed

2 need2slin and 5 Humapro before dinner

2 organic raw egg yolks
0.21 lb grassfed goat chop - pan fried rare in leaf lard
couple big spoons of coconut butter
3 pastured eggs - sunny side up in lard
3 slices of Irish Bacon
6 slices of regular bacon

this Friday is our engagement party - looking to be at my leanest yet

No comments: