Tuesday, July 22, 2008

what the hell - ballooning up to 199.2!!!

yeah, you heard right, and no I haven't given up!!!

Friday was Guru Poornima so I had veggie food at night with raw milk

but during the day I decided to have a starbuck's banana protein drink, a cookie, and a bagel stuffed with cream cheese... at least I had a an anabolic pump before *lol*

Saturday...

well, I had an anabolic pump then raw milk and ramen at a great place in Pleasanton with my pops...

at night I went to go see Chris Isaak - great show, open bar, and munches = weight gain!

woke up on Sunday am at 199.2 !!!

Sunday, I lost water weight because I didn't pound like 10 beers!

I had a low carb late lunch of pancetta, eggs, walnuts, taste of risotto, and a big protein drink

at night had lots of meat and a little risotto and potatoes at my buddy Brent's place

No comments: