Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Genesis - 196.2 lbs at 25.1% BF

So I returned from Maui on Sunday... wow, I put on 10lbs!!!

So my starting point on Monday morning was 196.2 lbs

I got one of those fancy Tanita things, so my official starting statistics are

196.2 lbs
25.1 % Body Fat (BF)
139.6 lbs Lean Body Mass (LBM)

I like to self experiment, so I am going to be living off meat and fish and eggs, with some green veggies thrown in - probably mostly in the form of supergreens (I use dr ben kim greens). I do use high quality supplements, but will not be using any fat burners for a few weeks to see how I do without them. You will see a lot of intermittent fasting, and also days where I totally bust a gut with food, that's just how I roll :)

For this day - Monday, January 29th

800 AM

4 tbs of extra virgin olive oil

Supplements:
2 krill oil
2 Purple Defense
New Chapter Turmeric
Life Extension CQ-10 (Ubiquinol - 50 mg)
8 drops of Cell Food


800 PM

1 raw egg yolk (omega-3 organic)
2 tbs organic pastures raw butter
0.61 lbs filet mignon

Supplements:
2 Oreganol
1 Digestive enzyme
Life Extension CQ-10 (Ubiquinol 50 mg)

This morning:

192.8 lbs
25.6 % BF
136.2 lbs LBM

No comments: