Monday, January 9, 2012

first all raw day for the new year

so over the last year, I got over my deathly fear of carbs and started to incorporate them. That being said, I have to say that for me, the weight just falls off me fastest when I am all raw, high fat, moderate calorie - it's just hard to eat a lot of raw stuff, especially when I only eat it once a day.

so yesterday was a fun day as Tebow beat the Steelers, pretty awesome game

so I had a great workout day despite putting on 6.8 lbs from the day before

before evening workout I had creatine and 10 HP

after workout: 10 HP

30 total for the day

Workout was nice and simple
I love doing chinups

I did 50 in 28 minutes, 10 sets of 5

dinner was nice and all raw

6 pastured egg yolks
7.8 oz pastured goat liver
7.3 oz sirloin tips
fish sauce

No comments: