Friday, March 28, 2008

193.0 at 28.8% BF

I tried on my black pants that I use to measure
They are looser but when I pull them up, it is a bit tight - so I can better measure my love handle reduction...

I went to watch the UCLA game at my friend Brent's house - they won!
So did the Warriors!

Yesterday was a really high calorie day for me - I maintained low carb though

It was really nice that my girl noticed that my face has gotten slimmer and that my body is changing nicely, and even gave me an arms compliment :)

I woke up in the am, popped my lipo-6 and 1 anabolic pump and had breakfast

Metabolic Drive Shake
1 tbs super plasma
1 tbs organic heavy whipping cream
1 organic egg yolk (raw)

58 grams protein
15.5 grams carb
510 calories

at night, I popped 1 anabolic pump and had a huuuuuge 2K calorie dinner

2 tbs raw butter
0.49 lb air chilled chicken liver w/worchestire, turmeric, cumin, evoo
spinach w/garlic
1 lb+ ribeye grilled rare with rosemary gorgonzola butter

Protein was around 200 grams
Carbs around 30 grams

Today will be really low cal and 100% raw with carb up on Saturday

No comments: