Monday, March 24, 2008

194.8 at 27.3% BF (click for progress)

so on March 14th I was 195.2 at 29.6% BF so I am making progress - obviously these Tanita scales are not good for folks on low carb, but girlfriend is making comments (positive ones) and my black pants which I could not button up top at work now fit (not perfect but I can button them)

today was my carb up day ala Anabolic Diet, Cheater's Diet, Carbnite, etc...

3 doses of magic (Anabolic Pump) were used today before my big three meals

Morning workout

Leg Press
95 lbs/s x 8
100 lbs/s x 8
105 lbs/s x 8 (3 sets)

Cybex Row
140 lbs x 10
150 lbs x 30 reps (Alactic sets - 5 seconds between each rep)

Rows (Devany Progression)
70 - 80 - 90 - 110 lbs (negatives)

Barbell Curl (Gironda Cheat Curl)
40 lbs x 4

Shoulder Press (Devany Progression)
50, 60, 70, 80 lbs

big breakfast
1 scoop each Grow! and Procore Advance
1 tbs super plasma
2 gluten free waffles with raw butter, maple syrup, and tons of organic blueberries
3 slice bacon
1 scrambled egg
1/2 cup organic yogurt

about 80 grams of protein

then my girl and went to Brian's in Los Altos for a huge birthday brunch with a bunch of our friends

eggs florentine
eggs benedict (1/2 serving)
some pancakes and scrambled eggs
ham steak
2 scoop Grow!
1 tbs super plasma

about 90 grams of protein

we all went for a post-food coma walk around downtown Los Altos - it was good fun

did I get to take a nap afterwards... no!

we saw an open house for a house 2.395 Million! ouch!

then errands, then off to my friend Brent's house for dinner and UCLA game (we won! 51-59 vs Texas A&M)

dinner was rice/korean left over pork/enchiladas, ice cream, and raw chocolate colostrum

protein = 70 grams

overall a massive food day - but that was the point...

No comments: