Thursday, March 13, 2008

195.0 at 28.5% BF

so yesterday was a great diet and workout day for me

I decided to throw in a breakfast a couple of days a week, I should stop being so paranoid about eating, especially when it is healthy...

my breakfast was:

2 raw organic egg yolks
1/2 scoop whey isolate/micellar casein
1 scoop Grow!
1 tbs organic heavy whip cream

at 4pm, I had a dose of Con-Cret, the new creatine I am using

My workout - in order

Leg Press
90 lbs/side - 5 sets of 8 reps

5 Dips

Chest Press
Devany Progression
70 lbs x 8
70 lbs x 5
90 lbs - 5 negatives

I was too tired then to do another dip :(

Vertical Chest Machine
65 lbs x 8
80 lbs x 8
90 lbs x 6
90 lbs x 5
90 lbs x 5

Chest Press
90 lbs - 1 negative
90 lbs - to failure

Dumbell Press
35 lbs x 7

I waited about an hour, cleaned up my kitchen, then had dinner:

hunk of raw butter mixed with organic turmeric and cumin
big hunk of goat cheese - chevre
2 raw organic egg yolks
0.69 lb grassfed beef mixed with red onion and 1 organic egg - cooked 2 minutes a side
2 tbs bone suckin' sauce

Protein shake
1.5 scoop Grow!
1 tbs super plasma
1 tbs organic heavy whip cream

No comments: