Monday, March 31, 2008

a little too much weekend

so I was doing good... but my 1 day carb up turned into basically a 2 day carb up...
the morning was smooth, had a nice chunk of raw artisan cheese
I was railroaded by a impromptu lunch with my colleagues... very rare
I could have got sashimi... but I lost focus and katsu curry and a spicy tuna roll... at least I popped a few anabolic pumps today on this day
in the early evening I had a large protein shake and a Jay Robb bar and some granola after an intense workout... then went to watch 'Race'... ok movie
at night I had a huge sandwich, mac n cheese, and a sheep's milk yogurt... then some ice cream really late... all while playing Scrabble


Saturday I also had 3 anabolic pumps
in the am it was with raw colostrum, ma po do fu and rice/noodles, 2 organic eggs, and a big protein shake
in the afternoon, it was the same protein shake, 3 tbs maple syrup and a slice of fruitcake
in the evening - my buddy Partha's house - lots of indian food, and a touch of scotch and wine


yesterday was good - split up over 2 meals, about 1400 calories
1 lb organic grassfed beef (raw) with organic turmeric, cumin, salt, and pepper
2 organic egg yolks (raw)
2 tbs organic macadamia nut oil
now that I have a new belt hole I can measure my waist without being too scale obsessive

No comments: