Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weight: 188.5 Target: 193.3

so yesterday was a little back to normal

I have to be strict these few days as I have a dinner party at my place on Thursday, date night in the city on Friday night, and then family day... so Sunday will be spent working out a ton and eating super low carb all the way to the 4th of July

so yesterday was a nice big dinner, a little too much fat though as my stomach revolted (it didn't help that I watched Hostel while I was eating). Looking forward to my workout tomorrow.

3 organic egg yolks (raw)
3 tbs raw butter
8 organic asparagus spears and 1 small organic onion sauteed in bacon fat
4 slice bacon
1 lb Marin Sun Farms beef (raw)

Performance Supplements

Recreate (2 AM, 1 PM)
Venon Lean Dreams (2 before bed)
ZMA (3 before bed)

No comments: