Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 94 - Easy Like Tuesday Morning...

so I came home last night to see my bro's new car

pretty nice, though I am not crazy about the plastic interior

also, I am piiiiiiiiiiissed about the Ravens - Pats game, who isn't!!!

also, my Warriors lost a bunglefest to the Magic...

I hit the gym this morning after popping 6 Morph

I did 5 chinups - 2, 1, 1, 1

I hit the seated calf raise:

90 lbs x 5 (5 sets)

T-bar rows

95 lbs x 3 (9 sets)
100 lbs x 3 (1 set)

Paramount Calf Raise - cool new device!

175 lbs x 7
190 lbs x 10
205 lbs x 10

Dumbell Row

40 lbs x 8 (left arm, right arm)
40 lbs x 8 (left) x 10 (right)

waited an hour and half to eat... 100% raw

0.69 lb organic grassfed ground beef
4 organic eggs
organic dijon

Yummers!

I will be going to Point Reyes tomorrow and probably having dinner in a restaurant... I will bring some 'magic' and fast the next day to balance out the calories...

No comments: