Monday, December 10, 2007

Day 95 - Point Reyes and Ma n' Pa bonding...

man what a day!!!

started off with 81 Perfect Pushups!

my post workout meal was my last healthy meal of the day *lol*

1.5 scoop Procore
1 tbs super plasma
1 raw organic egg
1 tbs raw butter

then my parents and I went to Point Reyes and had a wonderful day

we walked on Drake's Beach and went to Point Reyes Station

on the way up we stopped at an organic grocery store and ate a ton!

sandwiches, pizza, organic yogurt, chocolate... you get the drift

later in the day at Inverness I grabbed a mocha

at the very end we stopped by Marin Sun Farms butcher shop in Point Reyes Station... this is that high end butcher of 100% grassfed meats... so good

turns out their ground beef is 25% fat, hence the yummy taste
I bought 7 lbs and my dad bought some lamb liver...

we then head back and stopped at T-Rex but weren't feeling it... so we went to Ruen Pair, our favorite Thai spot... dinner was good, but not great, I felt the chicken curry lacked a bit of umph! and I am not a fan of the catfish...

but still good

then off to Rivoli for dinner - chocolate sundae of course! with a glass of Moscato... so wonderful, I also polished some of my mom's chocolate souffle cake...

tomorrow is diet day for sure!!!

No comments: