Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kauai Beach Body Challenge begins at gravitational pull of 199.2 lbs

So this is the first day of Kauai Beach Body Challenge

I was sick this morning and stayed home from work...

In the evening I tried a cold shower to activate my BAT (Brown Adipose Tissues) ala Dr. Devany - but that was not fun - I will try this every night (keyword: try!)

My updates will have meal end times and workout details. Obviously I am on a carb depleted plan so I will have Net Jay Carbs posted each day I post.

Net Jay Carbs = Total Net Carbs (not counting eggs)

Meals - 100% raw today

1050 am

2 organic egg yolks

610 pm

8 organic egg yolks
0.49 lb organic grassfed sirloin beef
2 tsp worchestire sauce
1 tbs super plasma
cinnamon
2 tsp raw organic cacao

Net Jay Carbs: 3 g

overall my calories were low today - around 1000 because my weekend was chock full of calories and I have a lot of bodyfat to lose

Workout (314 pm to 336 pm)

Key metrics: lot of dips (10 reps, 5 reps, 3 reps, then a bunch later)

shoulders, back, calves, forearms, biceps...


Performance Supplements

Morph (9 pre workout)
Venom 3.0 Hyperdrive (1 with breakfast)
Venom Lean Dreams (2 before bed)

No comments: