Wednesday, May 14, 2008

yikes, I am behind!

I haven't posted in a few days here so let me catch everybody up for Thursday to Saturday...

Thursday

single meal over a few hours

started off with low carb bites at Costco - sausage, hot dogs, cheeses... luv those sample

then a dinner of 4 egg yolks and 1 lb prather ranch beef (1/3 raw, 2/3 seared) with too much jalapeno cheese, ended with shrimp sauteed with a touch of teriyaki - this much food led to a gain of 3.6 lbs according to da' scale

next day I woke u early to hit the gym and hit chest, back and shoulders... we had a group lunch at work - I had at the steak fajita salad at El Torito w/no tortilla strips - with tons of guacamole (no chips, beer, dessert)

dinner was just 4 tbs of raw butter

Saturday morning I woke up at 193.2 lbs at 26.6% BF - my visceral fat rating is 9 (was 11 months before)

a lot of food today, including carbs and booze

hit the farmers market and had a (preceded by an anabolic pump) double breakfast of sausage/egg breakfast sandwich at Prather farm grill and scrambled eggs/toast/pancetta/potatos at another place (Rose something), then a cookie and mini risotto pastry...

had half a protein shake

then lunch with my family plus the two ladies (my bro's girlfriend and my gfriend)
T-rex barbecue
champagne screw
bloody mary
beignets
hangtown fry
ribs
cornbread
strawberry shortcake/chocolate banana cream pie

then Cafe Gratitude - raw coffee shake and almond/coconut balls (both raw)

at night had dinner at Koi Garden with my friends Partha and Bapi

had an anabolic pump
1 beer
tons of great cantonese food (shangai dumplings, oyster egg crepe, korean shortribs claypot, lobster, chow fun, rice...)

ended the evening with 1 scoop of Grow! and Ben & Jerry's...

No comments: