Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my best friend's wedding (actually his sister) and a new goal and milestone...

so I was in Carmel all weekend for my best friend's sister's wedding

it was so much fun...

the Thursday before I weighed in at 191.4 lbs

Thursday was full of carbs and booze (including the SJ Sake festival with my buddy Christian)

Friday I ate clean and then Saturday through Monday was carbs and booze, although I did take protein shakes with me and did eat them...

I weighed in this morning at 199.2 lbs

so we might (I assume yes)... going to Kauai for Thanksgiving with my girl's best friend and husband (currently engaged)

I would like to go for a week and assume we will go on Sunday November 23rd... my goal... and I have said so many times... is to be lean... since that is too vague... my goal will be 160 lbs... however that looks (the assumption is vastly better)

I will do daily weighins unless I am away from a scale... my short term goal is to lose 2 inches on my waist for a wedding on the 12th of July...

I will eliminate dairy proteins and subsist on raw foods...

I will keep everyone posted... my blog will have my current weight and target weight for the day...

No comments: