Wednesday, November 17, 2010

strength update

so my weight is still dropping with the potato carbs, and I can't let them go for now

to combat hunger, I am having a fat and volume rich breakfast, today I upped it to 8 raw egg yolks

I had a great workout this morning, trying to be smart and look for absolute improvements, rather than feel or volume

I did 11 sets of dips, in sets of 3

first with +25 on the ol' weightbelt, then next 10 with 20 lbs

then a set of tricep overhead press, 40 lbs x 15 reps

2 scoops Jack3D
Chained Out and 10 Humapro pre and post

8 organic egg yolks after my shower

5 Humapro before dinner

1/3 raw ground lamb, less than a pound of organic spuds in 2 slice bacon
half can organic coconut milk with scoop of casein
organic cinnamon

my gosh that was delish - if my weight keeps dropping I'm going to keep this up

No comments: