Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 2 of 27 and already a modification...

I know, I know, I got all jazzed on this new reading and added something I hadn't planned on

first though, for my morning workout, after I popped 3 PowerFull, I also took a New Chapter Brocollive for liver detox

Seated Calf Raises
90 lbs x 5
95 lbs x 5 (4 sets)

Rotary Calf Machine
250 lbs x 7 to failure

Clean and Military Press (probably a misnomer)

60 lbs to failure (3 sets)
I really liked this exercise, I will add 10 lbs to it on Wednesday when I work out next

Barbell Curl
60 lbs x 5 to failure

Reverse Barbell Curl
45 lbs x 5 to failure

Hammer Curl
27.5 lbs x 5 to failure (both arms)

after my workout, as my plan was to eat at my condo was a tsp of efas and 4 Vitamin D

I had a late late lunch as my one meal for the day

1.08 lb Prather Farms Beef with organic spices (raw)
3 tbs of Wilderness Family Naturals Mayo
1 pint of heavy whipping cream I got from Trader Joe's

Breakdown:

2900 calories
Fat: 88%
Pro: 12%
Carb: practically zero

Supplements
6 Prime
Leucine
2 Longevinex Advantage

I know, I know, reading some new site got me all jazzed, we will see if my weigh in tomorrow is awful, I am planning on fasting tomorrow

My Stats This Morning

198.6 lbs
28.2% BF
10 Visceral Fat
135.4 lbs LBM

No comments: