Monday, March 29, 2010

Minnesota Trip 3: Day 9 (High Calories)

real simple, sleep is not going too well

stay strong, just had some extra Vitamin D with dinner, that and extra ubiquinol

simple dinner - tomorrow I am going to fast, yup - paying attention to Brad Pilon, I have stores, shouldn't be a problem at all

100% raw early supper

2 organic pastured egg yolks
6 organic egg yolks
3/4 lb grassfed ribeye
organic cinnamon

I was starving at night as I had to work late - I almost caved but I opted for high saturated fat, low carb, high satiety, high calorie as I am fasting today

1/3 lb gorgonzola
brick of pate (so so good)
can of coconut milk
2 scoops of GNC Wheybolic

given that my supper calories were about 1300 calories, my late night 'snack' was about 2000 calories!

my total for the day was about 3300 calories - so I am trying to fast for the next three days, will see how my rings feel

No comments: