Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 13 of 27

woke up and threw down 1/4 tsp of VAT

after a while, threw down con-cret and 3 PowerFull

hour later, started my workout

Knocked out 101 Perfect Pushups in sets of 5, felt great and pumped
did it one session this time, took 40 minutes

also started this yoga stomach move I learned from the new Dr. Eades book

then I did 1 chinup, did another one later in the day

afterwards I took my NC Brocollive and another 1/4 tsp VAT

wasn't planning on a post-workout meal, but I threw one down anyways

2 tbs organic ghee
1 scoop Naked Whey

leucine
3 Prime
2 Longevinex Advantage

I hit the gym in San Ramon for a bicep workout. Barbell curls with 60 lbs, forearms curls, and seated dumbell curls. Pretty tough actually

going for a nice walk today, trying to soak up the heat while it's there. Because of that, no extra Vitamin D today, I got fried yesterday.

dinner will be simple

3 sunny side up organic eggs fried in organic ghee (homemade, thanks Baba!) and lard
1.12 lb Holding Ranch beef - raw
organic spices, including organic cinnamon
hot sauce
1 tsp efas

leucine
3 Prime
Magnesium

1/4 tsp VAT before bed

Stats

193.2 lbs
29.1 %BF
10 Visceral Fat
130.2 LBM

No comments: