Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 5 of 27*

ok, note to self, a whole pint of heavy whipping cream, organic or not, may impede weightloss

no workout today

I kept it really low cal as yesterday was so high

woke up and a 1/4 tsp of VAT, then a little later a NC Brocollive and a Primal Defense HSO

single meal of a late lunch

1.15 lb Prather Farms Beef - raw
organic spices, including 1/4 tsp organic cinnamon

this took a long time to eat, I almost hurled a few times, I really missed the mayo... add that back for my next meat meal

Supplements
4 EFAs
6 Prime
Leucine
3 Ubiquinol (finished up what I had)
1 Potassium
4 Vitamin D

had 1/4 tsp VAT after my meal and another 1/2 tsp VAT before bed

a little off my diet, but this is why

*went to a bar last night, it was really fun, had a few sip's of a vodka tonic and grey goose on the rocks... not bad, it was totally worth it

Stats

195.0 lbs
29.0 %BF
11 Visceral Fat
131.6 LBM

No comments: