Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2 in a row (Maui in 6 months)

ok, so got a second decent diet day in a row

had a great chest workout

key metric

Dips: 10 sets of 5

Chained Out and Humapro before and after workout and before bed

(2 scoops and 30 Humapro)

dinner was a little heavier than yesterday

I took a pslin before

0.4 Marin Sun Farms beef - raw
2 organic scrambled eggs
good amount of organic red potatoes
5 slices of bacon
20 grams of super plasma with organic cinnamon

so if I go to Maui in January, that will be 6 months for my mythical in shape proposition

thinking about just doing Chained Out and Humapro tomorrow, if I do a meal it will be small and the goal is zero carb

you know what, I am going to plant the mental seed for my meal right now:

2 organic egg yolks
1/3 lb ground beef - seared
20 grams super plasma + organic cinnamon

approximate calories: 600

No comments: