Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Minnesota Trip 5: Day 10 (Wohoo! Bodyfat drop)

yes!

so despite no change in weight, my Tanita gave me a morning kiss so to speak

she reported 182.0 lbs @ 25.2% BF

I know I didn't shed 1.7% drop overnight, but something good happened

did a great back and biceps workout - going to hit shoulders and biceps on Friday morning before I fly out

took a single scoop of Jack3D 40 minutes before

did a few cable shrugs while waiting for the bench

75 lbs x 3, 5, 5, 5

Dumbell Row

50 lbs - 102 reps!!! (over 18 sets)

Bicep Pulley - Standing Contraction till it hurt bad with 25 lbs

Hammer Curl: 25 lbs to failure each hand for burn

did my usual Progenex More Muscle/Recovery shake afterwards

during the day popped 6 NC Berry Green for phytonutrients on days I take in protein powder

chose to go to lunch for Vietnamese food - had steamed rolls and pho

then half scoop of Jay Robb Whey

then later - 1.5 scoop GNC Wheybolic, 1 scoop ON whey + 4 fish oil

went to Jake's and had a vodka, cup of shrimp sausage chowder, chicken wings, and a burger and fries

then went to Byerly's and bought 3 chocolate bars and a Fage yogurt

ate that with an avocado and a tablespoon of super plasma

at the end of the night I was pretty disappointed in myself - felt sick and gross



Protein: 50 + 10 + 10 + 50 + 100 approx: 220

Calories - a ton!

yes, I'm fasting tomorrow :)

No comments: