Sunday, May 16, 2010

Minnesota Trip 5: Day 7 (More Muscles)

woke up at 183.4 lbs @ 26.2 % BF

went for a nice 2 mile or so walk today

came back - was happy to see I am slowly getting leaner and more muscular, bicep vein pretty visible, forearms are bigger

I can't forget that I still have about 30 lbs of fat to lose, so calories gotta be kept low

got to remember also that when I'm in Maui I have to swim an hour a day to burn calories

got some beef and Optimum Natural Whey

started my meal with a protein shot

Progenex More Muscle + a scoop of Optimum Whey

waited about an hour, then raw

5/6 lb thousand hills beef

1 tbs super plasma with organic cinnamon mixed with another scoop and a half of Optimum whey

Total Protein Intake: 170 grams

Carbs: 15 grams


Calories: 1325

Feeling: I feel good, comfortably full - hope I weigh a little less tomorrow and have a great workout tomorrow morning

No comments: