Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day 1 of Contest

So

My brother and I are going to see who can lose the most before our friend's wedding.

He is starting off at 228.5 lbs.

I am starting off at 202.0 Yikes!!! Albeit, I was in the mid 190s last week, the weekend was bad foodwise...

I am going back to my fish oil and krill oil, as my fat burning as has severely reduced since I stopped taking these back in June.

I am following intermittent fasting principles (known as IF)

if anyone is interested, then can read more about this on sites such as:

www.warriordiet.com

http://www.fast-5.com/

www.leangains.com

I am going to stick to mostly proteins and fats... with my veggie sources (for anti-oxidant protection) coming from cruciferous vegetable supplements such as Life Extension Dual-Cruciferous Extract or New Chapter Brocollive

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: