Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day 17 - 200.2

I woke up actually only +0.8 lbs, surprising given my caloric intake yesterday

Gym was nice... a quick but good workout

Did a few thrusters with 30 lb dumbells

Standing military press with 80lb and 70 lb barbells

and some rows thrown in to get the back big...

weight should fall off from today...

my plan is to reintroduce carbs only if my weight loss stalls

ok, so scratch that... I started a new supplement today that hopefully will allow me more carbs and better results... so my diet is changing up...

for most days... more carbs and no protein shakes

dinner today was:

1 packet brown rice w/sauteed mushrooms
0.67 lb raw grassfed ground beef
4 sunny side up eggs
few tablespoons of soy-vay
jalapeno pieces
organic apple

1 scoop Procore
1 scoop Whey isolate
1 scoop Jay Robb whey
1 tbs super plasma

No comments: