Monday, October 1, 2007

Day 27 - 100% Enjoyable!

well, after the 100% raw I woke up 2.8 lbs lighter so something went well

today was another day with carbs...

I had breakfast with my girl (gorgeous, mind you)

I had some 'magic' 3 times today...

once before breakfast:

taste of mueslix
1 scoop of Grow!
organic apple
3 slice Ezekiel bread
1/2 avocado w/mayo
3 eggs sunny side up with bacon

afternoon snack before singing practice:

3 tbs makuna honey (I was feeling a little sore throat)
1.5 scoops of Grow! Whey


Dinner was at Wood Tavern in Rockridge, meal was delicious, I just wish they cooked my pork chop a touch less:

grapefruit vodka cocktail
taste of red wine
bread/butter
some butternut squash soup
pork belly salad with soft boiled eggs (sooooooooooo good)
pork chop w/chantarelles, potatos, corn, and bacon
most of a warm chocolate cake with ice cream

before bed:

lowfat yogurt w/organic maple syrup

No comments: