Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day 52 - Nice workout

so my second workout with the new pre-workout supplement - Morph by Isatoritech

My workout this morning:

Standing Barbell Military Press
80 lbs x 7 reps
80 lbs x 5 reps

80 lbs x 5 reps
70 lbs x 5 reps
70 lbs x 5 reps
70 lbs x 5 reps
Rows
140 lbs x 3 reps
130 lbx x 3 reps (9 sets)
Incline Dumbell Press
35 lbs x 8, no rest, 40 lbs x 8
Chest Press
100 lbs x 5 reps
90 lbs x 5 reps
90 lbx x 5 reps
After my workout I had a dose of 'magic', morning breakfast shake/meal was:
1 scoop Grow!
1.5 scoop Procore Advance
1 tbs super plasma
1 tbs omo
1 raw organic egg
So during the day I found out I am NOT going to the Cook Islands, so my mind started to wander about calorie rich food, and the rest, well, not pretty - let's just say I am going to be on a 800 to 900 calorie diet for the next 2 days!
so I went to a Korean place AND a barbecue place... I was starving! I had a dose of 'magic' on my way home
I got:
korean potstickers (not very good, didn't eat the last few)
shortribs and rice and sides - delish
2 slices bread
potato salad
bbcue sauce - little beef and ribs
after 90 minutes, dose of 'magic'
big protein shake: 2 scoops Grow!, 1 tbs whey isolate, organic banana
chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich
I estimate my evening calories to be in excess of 2500 calories
daily total of over 3000 calories!
I woke up burping food still, not good

No comments: